The key to successful enterprises is the ability to centrally access data to increase visibility to customers, operations, financials, and social trends. Data management and architecture are key skills to unlock the potential of your information. Whether the data resides on internal systems or from your business partners, data can be available when you need it.
The key goals for enterprise management are:
- Strategic data management to organize and provide a new level of data accessibility from a wide variety of internal and external sources.
- Better and more accurate decision-making capabilities due to the ability to integrate data from a variety of sources into a single reporting solution such as dashboards.
- Improved support for multiple users throughout the organization to eliminate data discrepancies and contention.
- Enhanced forecasting through the integration of both historical and planning data.
- Scalable transactional capabilities to provide the ability to grow data centric solutions (e.g., ERP and Data Warehouse) as your needs grow.