Valuable information is located throughout internal and external operations. The ability to gain access and having actionable views of critical information is essential to effectively compete in many industries. Creating a centralized strategy for information and documents can lead to a significant boost in operational efficiency, monitoring, and enterprise planning.
The key goals for enterprise management are:
- Central source of data and reports (Customers, Vendors, Products, Accounting, Financials).
- Access to customer specifications and designs for production and shop floor areas.
- Accurate trending and planning information.
- Management summary reports and dashboard for high level assessment of enterprise results.
- Manageable communications intranet for staff and management to see the latest news, events and information.
- Organize shared documents for projects and planning.