Microsoft offers its Dynamics product line as an option in ERP. Dynamics AX was developed in 1998 by Damgaard Data and IBM and acquired in 2002 by Microsoft. Similar to SAP and JD Edwards, Dynamics AX streamlines financial, operational, administrative, and supply chain processes into one comprehensive software solution.
Dynamics AX provides the visibility for your business to function across locations and countries. Its many features allow any business to standardize and consolidate processes along with simplifying compliance in local and global locations. Dynamics AX delivers an enterprise management solution that can meet your current business demands and evolve to meet your future needs.
- Financial Management to provide central management of general ledger, journals, budgets, and accounts receivables and payables.
- Comprehensive supply chain management (SCM) including demand planning, orders, returns, shipments, inventory management, distribution planning, warehouse management and human resources.
- Manage inventory across multiple warehouses and locations and track and record stock movements.
- Centralized control of orders and procurement processes for improved management and accuracy.
- Project tracking to improve capturing costs and planning/schedule project delivery.
- Eliminate redundant data entry and errors with a centralized and integrated system to improve process efficiency, minimizing costs and delays, and strengthens your bottom line.
- Get a complete real-time reporting of your business from a single accurate source with all your critical business data.
- Accurate forecasting of budget vs. actual trends.
- Ability to support real-time integration with CRM, EDI and other systems/partners.
- Adapts to your specific needs or changes in your business structure.