Enterprise integration for Microsoft Dynamics products requires a scalable solution such as Microsoft BizTalk Server. BizTalk provides the ability to seamlessly integrate Dynamics in combination with other applications within your data center by adding many features beyond core ETL processing of messages. External integrations (Partners & VANS) can be further extended through the use of a wide variety of protocols. Integration with cloud services (e.g., SalesForce.com) has now been included. The ability to access a wide variety of standard reports and message monitoring from a central console provides visibility to your entire enterprise message workflow.
- Creates a scalable ERP integration platform for real time and simultaneous messaging workflows such as EDI, E-Commerce, Logistics, and CRM.
- ESB option creates a highly scaled and configurable message workflow environment.
- Eliminates redundant point-to-point code and mappings through ESB messaging and routing resolution framework.
- Uses latest standards to support a wide variety of enterprise level systems and messaging formats including EDI, RosettaNet, CRM-AX XML, and SAP IDOCS/BAPI.
- Optional IIS or SharePoint Dashboards to provide enterprise portal to all integrations and error handling.